El Paso is expecting to see a high pressure system take over, producing above average temperatures through the end of the workweek.
A series of upper waves are expected to produce gusty conditions Thursday and Friday of this week before a cold front arrives and drops afternoon highs to the low 90s Saturday and upper 80s Sunday.
There is also a slight chance for an isolated storm to develop late Sunday as moisture continues to increase this weekend.
Temperatures will quickly rebound to the upper 90s by the end of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Commissioners court to make decision on women’s commission Monday
- Officer-involved wreck sends 2 to hospital
- 2 men stabbed at West El Paso house party
- EPPD asking for public’s help in Central El Paso murder investigation
- Dog days of summer adoption event
- River Cats top Chihuahuas 5-3 in Sunday series finale