El Paso had a wind advisory go into effect late Thursday afternoon as gusts peaked near 45mph and sustained winds peaked close to 30+ mph.
A weak cold front is expected to keep the breezy to windy conditions in play through Friday, before backing off this weekend.
Afternoon highs are forecast to be in the mid 80s Friday through Sunday, before our next cold front hits next week.
Temperatures are expected to drop to the upper 70s Thursday through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Extended preseason has Locomotive FC in midseason form ahead of opener
- Otero County inmates get workforce training from job professionals
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- ‘Adding immigration judges on the border is key’—Sen. Cornyn, Congressmen Cuellar, Gonzales announce bill aimed to alleviate migrant influx
- Man accused of hitting hotel worker in head with horseshoe, microwaving fire extinguisher