Windy and gusty conditions took over the Borderland Monday and these strong winds are expected to continue through much of this workweek.
The first cold front kept temperatures in the upper 60s Monday and the second cold front is expected to drop temperatures to the low 60s Wednesday.
A high pressure system will take over the region Thursday, allowing temperatures to slowly warm to the 70s Friday through the weekend and to the low 80s next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark
- Texas will not have to pay Rodney Terry’s $500,000 UTEP buyout
- Munguia-Ballard headline bout at Don Haskins Center, undercard released
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: More cold fronts expected this week
- El Paso City Council passes $141-million spending on streets and projects, $93 million in non-voter approved debt