El Paso is expected to see a weak cold front produce gusty and dusty conditions Thursday and Friday.
Afternoon highs are expected to hit the upper 80s Thursday and cool to the mid 80s Friday once the cold front hits. Calm and warm weather is expected this weekend.
The next strong cold fronts are expected next week, dropping temperatures to the low 80s Monday, and upper 70s Thursday and Friday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Texas beef prices continue to rise during the pandemic
- EPCSO partners with Emergence Health Network to establish Crisis Intervention Unit
- Las Cruces Police Department holding hiring fair in El Paso
- Yelp: Local economies across US showing ‘strong’ signs of recovery as new businesses spike
- Subaru recalling nearly 875K vehicles over engine, suspension issues