El Paso is expected to see some very warm afternoon highs this week, leading to our first 100 degrees this year.
A high pressure system will keep our skies clear, winds calm and temperatures in the mid to upper 90s.
We expect to see our first possible 100 degrees Saturday, before cooling to the mid 90s Sunday.
This comes as moisture begins to increase, allowing afternoon highs to slowly cool.
Rain chances are expected to increase Tuesday through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Weather on the go: Temperature highs will remain in the triple digits throughout the week
- Melendez, Texas punch ticket to College World Series
- El Paso native Will Licon qualifies for finals of 100M breaststroke at US Olympic Trials
- KTSM 9 News at 10p June 13, 2021
- Former El Pasoan dedicates Texas 4000 ride against cancer to her late father