El Paso saw minor street flooding in East El Paso as an afternoon storm rolled through the city.
More possible flooding is expected this weekend as rain chances continue to stay rather high.
For the 4th of July, we expect 30% of the city to see rain, which means we could expect more flooding.
Be vigilant and keep an eye on the sky.
Rain chances seem to diminish after Thursday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- NBC: 17 million in US saw opening of Tokyo Olympics
- Photos: Gymnastics team, tired of ‘sexualization,’ wears unitards
- Texas Department of State Health Services promoting COVID-19 vaccine at Texas Walmarts
- El Paso water treatment plants receive national recognition
- Student debt eliminated for EPCC Students impacted by the pandemic