EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is getting ready to see the first 100 degree of the year this weekend.
A high pressure system is expected to take over our region, keeping our afternoon highs in the upper 90s Saturday and eventually triple digits Sunday.
Winds are expected to stay rather calm, allowing highs to warm to the upper 90s throughout much of next week.
As of now, a strong cold front is expected to produce strong winds and cooler weather next weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Cooler temperatures and possible rain chances Sunday
- Riverside looks to advance to Sweet 16 for second straight year
- Former UTEP star Bryson Williams shines at NBA Draft Combine
- El Paso recognizes National Drug Court Month
- UTEP road trip to Rice moved to Thursday, Nov. 3
- Locomotive FC youth academy to compete in inaugural Elite 64 league