Cold temperatures expected this weekend thanks to a cold front that arrived Friday.
Temperatures are expected to dip to the mid 50s Saturday afternoon and below freezing Saturday night.
Afternoon highs will quickly rebound to the upper 60s and even 70s next week.
The next cold front is expected Wednesday, producing strong winds and slightly cooler weather.
Rain chances are expected to return next weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Burges’ Tavorus Jones plays in 2022 Polynesian Bowl
- UTEP tops UTSA 59-54 for third straight win; sweep Roadrunners for first time since 2015
- Your Football AND Weather Predictions; Back to the 60s; Cold Fronts Wednesday & Friday — Your 9-Day Forecast
- US embassy personnel ordered to leave Ukraine
- Schooling throughout Chihuahua will remain on a virtual basis