El Paso is expecting afternoon highs in the 70s before the first cold front moves in this week.
Expect windy conditions Wednesday with a slight drop in afternoon highs as this cold front moves through.
Temperatures are expected to stay in the mid 60s for the rest of the week, which is still above average, before second cold front arrives.
This cold front is expected to produce much cooler weather and possible rain chances Sunday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- City releases statement regarding Saturday’s Colleyville synagogue standoff
- Older COVID-19 patients show more signs of brain damage than people with Alzheimer’s disease
- This $7.9M Missouri mansion comes with three mines
- Baking chips sold at Walmart recalled
- Sun Metro to empty decommissioned compressed natural gas fuel tanks