El Paso is about to be reminded we are still in the middle of summer as we track back to back triple digit highs this weekend.
Saturday and Sunday are expected to be the hottest weekend we have seen so far this month.
Moisture will push into our area next week, increasing the possibility of strong storms Tuesday through Thursday. These storms are expected to be capable of producing heavy rainfall.
Afternoon highs are expected to drop to the low 90s and upper 80s by the end of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- El Paso Animal Services still overcapacity after free adoption event, adoptions continue Sunday
- Record Heat For Sunday; Winds Become Gusty Monday; Cold Front Tuesday — Your 9-Day Forecast
- KTSM 9 News at 6 September 18, 2021
- Video: Homeless man allegedly assaulted by police in Downtown El Paso
- Scam calls from fake law enforcement reported in Las Cruces