EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso set new records Wednesday afternoon as temperatures reached 108°.
This would mark the hottest day so far this year.
A high pressure system will continue to shift west, allowing for temperatures to slowly cool, although we still expect triple digits for the next few days.
This will allow for moisture to move back into our area, producing the possibility of isolated storms every single day this week.
Make sure to stay safe and updated with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- US monkeypox cases top 10,000
- Analysis: Beto O’Rourke drops ‘F-bomb’ in confrontation with heckler over gun control
- Instagram, OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney charged with murdering boyfriend
- Intense ‘fire tornado’ seen on video during California grass fire
- USPS plans to hike prices for holidays
- Video: Father, daughter removed from Frontier flight after pilot turns plane around