EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting to see a drying trend to continue this week, before rain chances increase this weekend.
Thunderstorms will have the best chance of form over the mountain areas and become more isolated over the rest of the region.
Slightly better rain chances are expected this weekend, which may affect a few football games across town.
Make sure to have ponchos and umbrellas ready if you do expect to head out.
Temperatures are expected to warm to the 90s starting Friday and lasting through much of next week.
- The 3 things that make Hurricane Ian so life-threatening, according to NWS
- RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan challenges parole denial
- Older adults have many reasons for not evacuating before a hurricane – here’s why it’s important to check on aging neighbors
- How low could stocks go? Much further, say Wall Street analysts
- 200M pounds of toxic chemicals dumped into US waterways in 2020: analysis
- ‘Devastating to catastrophic’: Model shows destruction by hurricane-force winds