A high pressure system will continue to bring moisture into the region, which means we will continue to see a chance for afternoon and evening thunderstorms Saturday and Sunday.
While rain chances will stay in the forecast this weekend, they will be awfully limited.
This will give afternoon temperatures a chance to warm near triple digit highs. We may even register our first 100 degrees for the month of July Monday of next week.
Rain chances are expected to once again increase Wednesday and Thursday, so make sure to grab those sandbags and have them handy!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Mexican shoppers back in El Paso, but not like before COVID-19
- 21 heat-related deaths in border city of Mexicali mostly migrant victims
- FBI search makes clear Trump is target of probe
- Sheriff’s Office arrests man in fatal shooting connected to mansion party
- Abbott, O’Rourke may meet in Nexstar-hosted Texas governor debate
- Ex-NFL star Marshawn Lynch arrested in Las Vegas on suspicion of DUI