El Paso’s monsoon wrapped up with a total of 10.05″ of rain at the airport, making it the 5th wettest season on record!
As we enter the month of October, we expect to see much drier weather with slightly warmer afternoon highs.
The good news is El Paso doesn’t expect much rain for Friday night football, as skies are expected to clear and evening highs are expected to cool to the low 70s around kick off.
Our weather is expected to stay rather calm for the weekend and much of next week!
- El Pasoans call for fair redistricting of communities South of Interstate 10
- UTEP focusing on red zone offense ahead of FAU game
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Slow warming trend through Halloween
- El Paso Electric employees ordered to vaccinate against COVID-19, company following federal guidelines
- A Christmas Fair Ticket Giveaway