EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Tomorrow’s cold front will drop our afternoon highs to lower 80s until we warm back up to seasonal temperatures on Monday.
This cold front will produce some slight rain chances, but those will be less likely for El Paso and Las Cruces.
Expect gusty conditions and winds blowing 15 to 20 mph.
We will warm back up to low 90s on Monday and continue seeing triple-digit temperatures starting next weekend.
- New frontier for drones: Letting them fly out of sight
- Trump White House bid threatens GOP midterm strategy
- Joe Rogan says he’s passed on opportunities to have Trump on podcast
- Guitarist Carlos Santana collapses during performance in Michigan
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances continue this week
- Man arrested after stabbing attempt, fleeing deputies