A back door cold front is slowly tracking toward the Borderland, which means we will soon see cooler weather.
Afternoon highs are expected to dip closer to seasonal Wednesday and slightly below average Thursday.
A high pressure system will then take over and afternoon highs are expected to quickly rebound to the upper 70s and low 80s for the rest of the week into the beginning of next week.
Another cold front is expected to track through the region next Wednesday, this time, producing strong winds and dropping highs to the upper 60s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Chris Cuomo was accused of harassment days before CNN firing
- San Francisco restaurant denies service to 3 police officers who made staff ‘uncomfortable’
- Lost children, friends eaten by wild beasts: New book captures plight of U.S.-bound migrants
- Substitute teacher who sang Britney Spears on karaoke machine ‘relieved of duty’
- ‘Abbott is betting our lives’ says O’Rourke after governor’s promise Texas’ power will stay on in winter