EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting to see another round of storms Thursday afternoon as moisture lingers over our area.
The increase in cloud cover and moisture is expected to keep afternoon highs in the low 70s.
Temperatures are expected to stay below average in the afternoon and morning hours.
This means you may want to have a light sweater handy as temperatures begin to drop.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Cold front arrives Saturday
- Canutillo falls to Cooper International in opening day of McDonald’s Classic Basketball Tournament
- As the holidays near, real Christmas tree prices rise in El Paso
- Sun Bowl director: Selection process down to 4 teams ahead of Selection Sunday
- NM State responds to Peake’s call to Aggie locker room, status at university
- Report: Prosecutor quits amid capital murder trial against ex-border agent