El Paso is expecting to see cooler weather Thursday along with some breezy conditions as an upper wave moves through our area.
Temperatures will quickly rebound to the 80s this weekend before a strong cold front moves through the area and produces strong winds next week.
The strongest winds are expected Tuesday with a big drop in temperatures Wednesday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM9 News on air and online.
- Joshua Duggar sentenced to 12 years in federal prison on child pornography charges
- Man punched in Florida road-rage incident dies days later
- LIVE BLOG: O’Rourke interrupts governor’s news conference
- ‘Good guys with guns’ – do they help stop shooters? Here’s what data says
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke crashes Abbott press conference on Uvalde school shooting
- Uvalde school shooting: How to help victims and families