El Paso is expected to see a Wind Advisory Tuesday at 10am to 8pm as a cold front begins to track in our direction.
Winds are expected to pick up to 40mph in some areas, causing blowing dust.
Make sure to secure all your Halloween decorations, outdoor furniture, and trash/recycling bins as the cold front moves through.
Afternoon highs are expected to stay above average Tuesday afternoon, but quickly drop to the mid 70s Wednesday as the cold air filters in.
The next cold front is expected Thursday into Friday, producing windy conditions once again Thursday afternoon.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- El Paso Firefighter Arrested, Cruelty to Animals Causing Death alleged
- El Paso Police Department provides tips for celebrating a safe Halloween
- El Paso ISD expands Community Schools Program to Jefferson feeder pattern
- Franklin’s Cameron Byrd named Built Ford Tough Texas 6A Player of the Week
- GECU Foundation Scholarship motivates trio of Hunt School of Dental Medicine Students