More breezy and gusty weather on the way for El Paso as the next cold front moves through the region.
Expect gusty conditions and a little cool down Wednesday thanks to this cold front.
Storm chances are also expected Thursday and Friday as moisture increases those two days.
Rain chances diminish Saturday, while winds make a comeback Sunday.
Pleasant weather is expected much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’: Tessica Brown launching hair care line months after infamous incident
- International Yoga Day El Paso celebration
- Single vehicle collision in East El Paso causes electricity outage
- Vice president Harris talks about voting rights with Texas lawmakers
- Virus relief again available to immigrants, elderly in New Mexico