El Paso is expecting to see calm conditions for the rest of the week as a high-pressure system takes over.
A cold front is moving in our direction this weekend, cooling our temperatures to the upper 60s.
Windy conditions are expected next week as a series of cold fronts move through the area.
One of the storm systems to move through the area is expected to produce rain Wednesday along with cooler conditions.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New voting law has some El Paso mail-in ballot applications rejected
- In 3-week isolation, unvaccinated athlete waits for Olympics
- Truck with 100 monkeys crashes, search underway for missing primates
- Texas Military Dept. pushes back against reports of suicide, pay issues with Operation Lone Star troops
- Beto O’Rourke campaign will contact 2M Texans for voting rights education in February