El Paso is slowly warming to the upper 60s by Thursday.
A cold front is expected Friday, dropping afternoon highs to the low 60s.
Afternoon highs will slowly warm again to the upper 60s this weekend, before a much stronger cold front hits Tuesday of next week.
This cold front is expected to drop afternoon highs to the mid 50s and produce strong winds.
As this system moves through, it will also produce rain chances Wednesday through much of Thursday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Dog spent days outside Turkish hospital waiting for sick owner
- LIVE: Gov. Abbott gives remarks, holds roundtable talk on public safety
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Texas border native helped make Vice President Kamala Harris’ purple inauguration outfit
- Texas conservatives prepare to file lawsuits against Biden administration