El Paso is expected to have a warm weekend with near record afternoon highs.
However, a cold front is expected next week, which could drop afternoon highs to the upper 70s.
This cold front is expected to arrive Tuesday into Wednesday, producing strong winds Tuesday afternoon with cooler temperatures Wednesday afternoon.
Afternoon highs are expected to stay in the 70s through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in West El Paso
- El Paso’s Ruben Torres leads Marlin Bulldogs to State Semifinals
- “You’ll never be the same,” Daniel Villegas opens up on life after 2018 trial
- Rice hits last-second three-pointer as NMSU stuns UTEP, 72-69
- Miners resume practices ahead of bowl game announcement on Sunday