A calm day was felt across the Borderland area Tuesday afternoon, before the next cold front arrives Wednesday.
This cold front is expected to produce rain chances, strong winds and highs in the low 60s.
Temperatures are forecast to slowly warm Thursday through the weekend, before 80 degree weather returns next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- ‘I don’t see voter suppression’ – Speaker Dade Phelan defends House Bill 6 from corporate critics
- What happens when women run the economy? We’re about to find out
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- Trump drags ‘stone cold loser’ Mitch McConnell for not helping overturn election
- ‘This disease affects anyone’ – Diabetic emergency leads to Texas Rep. James Talarico’s bill to cap insulin costs