EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting the tail end of the next storm system moving our way.
This means we expect breezy conditions Wednesday with afternoon highs dropping to the upper 60s Thursday.
The cool down is expected to bring afternoon highs around seasonal and we expect to stay that way through the beginning of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- With inflation, is it cheaper to eat in or go out?
- Woman stranded in bed until airline’s delayed return of lost wheelchair
- GOP-controlled Arizona county refuses to certify election
- Clarence Gilyard Jr., star of ‘Die Hard,’ ‘Walker, Texas Ranger,’ dies at 66
- How close were House races? A few thousand votes could have swung control
- When and where to watch your favorite holiday specials this year