El Paso is expected to finally see a brief break from these strong gusts for at least one day, before gusty conditions return for much of next week.
A weak low pressure system is expected to produce gusty conditions Sunday through much of next week, with temperatures lingering in the low 90s.
Strong winds are expected to return Friday and Saturday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Milestone US Soccer deal equalizes pay for women, men
- Two children hospitalized due to baby formula shortage
- Teens’ killer likely took souvenir, may have ‘staged’ murder scene, warrant says
- Winners and losers from Tuesday’s primaries
- Parkland football coach Eric Frontz takes assistant AD job at Socorro ISD
- Contreras, Melendez square off as Texas tops Sam Houston, 9-2