EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting to see warm and calm conditions for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
A high pressure system is taking over, warming afternoon highs to the low to mid 90s Thursday through the weekend.
Drier air will move over our area, squashing rain chances for the rest of the week.
Rain chances are expected to return next week with highs dropping back to the 80s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Traffic stop leads to arrest of El Paso woman, juvenile for aggravated kidnapping of Florida baby
- Amarillo Amazon facility closed due to bed bug infestation
- The hell of it all: Americans admit to rude, jerky behavior during air travel
- McDonalds reimagining the ‘Happy Meal’ experience… this time for adults
- Court record: Paxton drove away to avoid being served with subpoena
- Planned parenthood app to make birth control easily accessible