El Paso will take a brief break from the rain chances these next few days, before we see another round of possible heavy rainfall.
A high pressure system will take over the region, allowing for afternoon highs to warm close to triple digit highs.
A cold front is expected to move through the area, cooling afternoon highs to the mid 90s Sunday, with the possibility of heavy rainfall.
Storm chances will continue in the forecast through the beginning of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Locomotive steams past San Antonio 2-0, extends unbeaten streak to seven
- NMSU requires vaccines for staff, considering options for students
- Local influencer donates school supplies to elementary school
- Disney employees among those arrested in child predator sting, Florida sheriff says
- Las Cruces Public Schools prepares for first day of school on Monday; what parents need to know