El Paso struggled to top out at 50 degrees Thursday afternoon, as cold air once again took ahold of the region.
Temperatures will slowly begin to warm Friday, before another cold front hits Sunday.
Temperatures will warm to the 70s Saturday and the approaching cold front will produce breezy conditions that afternoon, before temperatures drop to the 60s Sunday and Monday.
Temperatures are expected to warm to the 70s Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
Spring is making a comeback!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Man spends hours yelling for help after vehicle plunges over cliff on mountain pass
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- ‘In it for the long haul,’ Biden says in response to Texas visit to learn about storm recovery
- ‘They finally stop living in fear’: Advocates reflect on return of asylum-seekers to US
- Honoring El Paso’s Black History: Jim Forbes and the 1972 Summer Olympics