El Paso is expecting a cooler afternoon Friday, after a cold front swept through the area and produced strong winds Thursday.
Expect highs in the mid to low 70s Friday, before another cold front arrives Saturday, producing much cooler weather and slight chances for rain.
As the cold front moves in, expect rain chances and gusty conditions throughout the weekend.
A slow warming trend will kick in Tuesday and last through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Disneyland’s Snow White ride under fire over Prince Charming’s ‘non-consensual’ kiss
- Subway franchisee group ‘cannot endorse’ chain’s cheesy new sandwiches
- Mohonasen student steps up to save classmate’s life
- Ribbon cutting for new Valle Bajo Community Center and Library
- Bill punishing cities that ‘defund police’ passes Texas House