El Paso is expecting calm and warm weather for Easter Weekend as a high pressure system takes over.
Temperatures are expected to near 90 degrees both Saturday and Sunday with calm winds.
As a high pressure system continues to take over, temperatures are expected to top at 90 degrees for the first time this year on Monday through much of next week.
Our next potential big wind event is expected Friday and Saturday of next week as a cold front begins to track through the region.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Melendez goes yard again, now 1 home run from tying Texas single-season record
- Chapin’s Antwonne Holmes to walk on at UTEP; Americas’ Brooks, Hernandez participate in TABC All-Star Game
- Americas softball 1 win from Elite 8; Del Valle baseball on brink of elimination
- OKC Dodgers top Chihuahuas 4-3 on walk-off hit
- Horizon area man frustrated with his property tax appraisals
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Cooler temperatures and possible rain chances Sunday