El Paso is expected to continue to see warm and dry weather this week, before we see a slight cool down and the return of rain chances next week.
Afternoon highs are expected in the mid to upper 90s this week.
Moisture is expected to make a comeback next week, increasing our rain chances starting Tuesday through much of next week.
The only good news is that these rain chances are expected to be slight and not widespread whatsoever.
Make sure to stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Pfizer booster shot to be administered by City of El Paso; FDA does not authorize mixing vaccines
- Governor Greg Abbott vows to hire border patrol agents if Biden fires them
- Haitian migrants continue to arrive in El Paso; Majority released into the country
- Chihuahuas top Skeeters for third straight win, play final home game of 2021 on Monday
- Study: Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food