EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expected to see back-to-back days of triple digit highs.
Rain chances will be very limited for the Sun City up until Tuesday of next week.
It is also Tuesday when we expect to see potentially the last day of 100 degrees for the week.
Temperatures will slowly begin to cool to the mid 90s next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Chihuahuas suffer 14-6 loss to the Space Cowboys
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Slightly cooler weather with better rain chances Thursday
- UTEP Football: The Program of Brotherly Love
- What is the new Langya virus that has infected 35 people in China
- Break in pavement still causing issue in central El Paso
- Final supermoon of the year happening this week: Here’s when to see it