El Paso is expecting beautiful weather Saturday before back-to-back windy days return to the forecast.
There is a cold front that is expected Tuesday going into Wednesday, dropping afternoon highs to the upper 60s.
As a cold front tracks our way, we expect below wind advisory level winds Sunday through Monday (15-25mph), before we see a possible high wind event Tuesday (30-40 mph).
Before the cold front arrives, we are expecting upper 80s as our afternoon highs this weekend and into the beginning of next week.
Calmer weather is expected at the end of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Where did the Texas elementary school shooter get the guns?
- What to do if you can’t avoid a rattlesnake
- The most and least expensive cities to buy a used car
- ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith says Trump ran for president to ‘get them all back’ after failed Bills bid
- US Marshal has message for murder suspect involved in alleged love triangle: ‘Surrender to authorities’
- FALSE: Viral tweet about Gov. Abbott’s office, money offer to shooting victim’s uncle was lie