Sweater weather is fast approaching as a cold front begins to track our way this week.
This cold front isn’t looking as strong as it did Monday, which means rain chances are backing off a bit Friday, while holding strong Thursday.
Temperatures are expected to drop to the mid 70s Thursday and Friday, before warming to near seasonal this weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Socorro Police arrest wanted man for numerous felony warrants
- South Carolina teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom, sheriff says
- Hugh Hefner’s ex says Playboy Mansion had ghosts — and she recognized one of them
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations: What does that mean?
- Arkansas 11-year-old wins USA Mullet Championship, donates winnings to foster care