El Paso is expecting one more round of storms, before we take a brief break.
A high pressure system is expected to take over, producing hot and dry weather, before another round of possible heavy rainfall arrives.
So far, year to date, we have seen over 5 inches of rainfall at the airport. This puts us well above 3 inches above average.
More rain is expected this weekend through the beginning of next week, so make sure you have your sandbags handy as we could see the possibility of more heavy rainfall.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Team USA’s new masks look like … well, you decide
- Modern ‘castle’ in Utah comes with ball pit, slides and a climbing wall
- Mexico’s referendum on trying ex-presidents falls short
- Amusan finishes just off Olympic medal stand in 100 meter hurdles
- Chihuahuas fall on the road in Sugar Land on Sunday, 3-2