Get ready for sweater weather as a strong cold front is expected this week.
Temperatures will stay seasonal Tuesday and Wednesday before a strong cold front drops afternoon highs to the mid to low 70s Thursday and Friday.
Rain chances are also expected to increase Thursday, with the best chances for rain Friday.
Our weather is expected to slowly warm and dry starting next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Court attorney temporarily shuts down West El Paso massage parlor for alleged illegal activity
- UTEP bounces back to sweep UAB on Saturday afternoon
- Las Cruces High band equipment stolen in Albuquerque ahead of competition
- New Mexico State enters C-USA realignment rumors as UTEP affirms place in league
- Gas price pains: El Paso gas prices jump 32 cents/gallon in one week