El Paso will continue to stay in the 70s through the weekend, before we see a cool down Monday.
The next cold front arrives Sunday into Monday, producing strong winds Sunday and dropping temperatures to the low 60s Monday.
The next storm system is expected to bring rain chances back to the forecast as early as Wednesday of next week, while also producing strong winds Wednesday and Thursday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Perches Funeral Homes offering an alternative to cremated remains
- Las Cruces man accused of shooting at ex-girlfriend’s home
- 20-year-old man dies in motorcycle crash on Eastside
- Third COVID-19 wave in Baja California taking shape
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down