EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is on track on seeing the 6th consecutive day of triple digit highs.
Rain chances are expected to kick in Thursday with afternoon highs cooling to the upper 90s Friday and through the weekend.
Rain chances return Sunday, just in time for Father’s Day and increase Monday through Wednesday.
Afternoon highs are not expected to rebound to the triple digits after Thursday of this week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New Mexico man sentenced 25 years in prison for 2021 murder
- Advocates set sights on Title 42, Operation Lone Star after court strikes down MPP
- Giant, invasive snails that carry meningitis-causing parasite found in Florida, officials say
- 2 arrested after alleged robbery, U-Haul chased across several East Texas counties
- FBI begins investigation into Wednesday’s officer-involved shooting
- Former NM State guard Trevelin Queen signs 2-year, $3.3 million deal with 76ers