Update: Transmountain was closed for several hours in both directions but reopened about 2 p.m.
EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Temperatures are climbing, and precipitation is expected to now be rain for El Paso. As of now, the only place that could still see snow is Transmountain. We should begin to dry in a couple of hours.
Winds are expected to pick up later today and we expect breezy conditions tomorrow.
Here is a look at our Snowfall totals from the last 24 hours. We actually registered 1.1 inches in Las Cruces, as well as Ruidoso and 3.4 inches in Cloudcroft! So if you do really want to see a Winter wonderland or build a snowman, then head to Cloudcroft over the weekend!
- Several squirrel monkeys stolen from Louisiana zoo: police
- Officials: El Paso, West Texas seeing large surge of youth involved in violent felonies
- Amazon Fresh grocery deliveries are about to get more expensive
- 3 Memphis Fire employees terminated in Tyre Nichols investigation
- ‘Father of Peeps’ marshmallow candies Bob Born dies at 98
- $1.5M worth of food, mostly wings, stolen by Illinois school official: prosecutors