EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The following roadways are scheduled to close this week due to various TxDOT projects:
Until Monday, July 1 at 6 a.m.
- I-10 West will close completely between Executive Center Blvd (exit 16) and North Mesa.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 West will exit at Executive Center Blvd, follow Executive Center Blvd to North Mesa Street (SH 20), then follow North Mesa Street (SH 20) to the North Mesa entrance ramp to re-enter I-10 West.
- The Sunland Park entrance ramp to the main lanes of I-10 West will close.
- The Schuster/UTEP entrance ramp to I-10 West will close.
- Eastbound Paisano Drive (US 85) – in front of the auto dealerships – will close at Sunland Park Drive.
- The west to east turnaround bridge at the Sunland Park overpass will close.
- The Sunland Park flyover ramp will close.
- Crockett Street access to Paisano Drive (US 85) will close.
Monday, July 1 and Tuesday, July 2 ( 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 West will close completely at Schuster
- Detour: Drivers can exit at Schuster and re-enter the freeway at Sunland Park
Tuesday, July 2 ( 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 East will close completely from Hawkins to Viscount
- Detour: Traffic must exit at Hawkins and re-enter the freeway at McRae