EL PASO, TX (KTSM) – NFL running back Aaron Jones, along with NBA legend Tim Hardaway Sr., are scheduled to visit El Paso Children’s Hospital next week.
Organizers say the visit, scheduled for July 8th, is a way to lift the spirits of patients and make charitable donations to the hospital.
Icon to Ican, x Music Beats Heart, in conjunction with the El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation, Aaron Jones’ All the Way Foundation and Lil Jay, will be having an event to lift the spirits of the kids at the El Paso Children’s Hospital (EPCH).
The philanthropic supporters Icon to Ican x Music Beats Heart, Lil Jay and the Aaron Jones’ All the Way Foundation have partnered with the El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation and EPCH to activate an uplifting visit also blessing patients with iPads, beats pills and toys from World Tech Toys.
Maroun is referring to a renovation project of EPCH, creating a new music room for the kids to have an escape and be in a positive & fun environment.
Jones and Hardaway, will be honored with other El Paso leaders as Visionary Awardees on July 9th by Icon Talks, a platform co-founded by John Hartsfield.
- Roxy’s Thursday Forecast: More possible flooding
- DRIED UP: Lakes Mead and Powell at epicenter of biggest Western drought in history
- Driver arrested in West El Paso crash, multiple migrants injured
- Ferrari recalling 23,555 cars dating back to MY2005 over possible brake failure
- Bolton ’embarrassed’ at ‘low price’ allegedly offered in assassination plot
- GOP scrambles to unify as ‘red wave’ hits obstacles