EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The National Weather Service had their hands full, more than usual, with the strong winds that swept the Borderland Wednesday.
KTSM spent an entire day at their center in Santa Teresa Wednesday while meteorologists tracked down what they’re calling one of the biggest wind weather events they’ve seen in years in Southwest Texas and South New Mexico.
For local and breaking news, sports, weather alerts, video and more, download the FREE KTSM 9 News App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Koepka takes 3-shot lead at LIV Orlando
- Drone photos capture storm devastation in Indiana
- Canadian Goose nesting in planter at Kansas City grocery store
- Expect pleasant weather all weekend
- ‘Disgusting’: Racist, antisemitic flyers found in Connecticut neighborhood
- State of Texas: After shootings, lawmakers push plans to make schools safer