EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – After a string for armed robberies in the early morning of July 20 in Northeast El Paso, two teenagers were arrested.
According to officials said 19-year-old Christopher John Howard and 18-year-old Alicia Monica robbed at gun point store clerks while the driver of a black Ford Fiesta waited to get away.
In about a twenty-minute span, four convenience stores were robbed in the same way.
A city-wide lookout was sent to all patrol units. Within minutes of the last robbery at the 7-11 on Dyer, Central units located the suspects in the black Ford Fiesta at Missouri and Magnolia.
Both teens were placed under arrest and booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility. Howard faces two counts of aggravated assault and harassing a public servant. Herrera two counts of aggravated robbery.
Additional charges are pending. The booking photos are not cleared for release at this time.
- Kids tablets up to 50% off as Amazon offers deep back-to-school discounts
- Kids Mullet Championship 2022: Young finalists keep business up front, party in the back
- One of the world’s largest moths has been spotted in the US for the first time
- Non-profit supports youth with finding careers in Southern NM
- Sun Metro upgrade: modernized look, new technology
- Scientists unveil method to destroy certain ‘forever chemicals’