EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The El Paso Police Department’s Special Traffic Investigations unit responded to a collision involving a motorcycle on Tuesday afternoon in the Lower Valley.
The crash was reported at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Yermoland Drive and Lomaland Drive and involved a vehicle and motorcycle.
According to EPPD, there were serious injuries, but EPPD did not specify how many people were injured.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- City of El Paso seeks federal assistance as it prepares for possible ‘migrant surge’ amid pandemic
- Bills one win away from Super Bowl as ‘Pancho Power’ lives on
- El Paso immigration advocates say complications remain for migrants waiting in Juarez despite end to ‘Remain in Mexico’
- UTEP to host LA Tech, looking to snap three-game losing streak
- Flu rate drops dramatically due to COVID-19 precautions