EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — The El Paso Police Department’s Special Traffic Investigations unit responded to a collision involving a motorcycle on Tuesday afternoon in the Lower Valley.
The crash was reported at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Yermoland Drive and Lomaland Drive and involved a vehicle and motorcycle.
According to EPPD, there were serious injuries, but EPPD did not specify how many people were injured.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Officials: El Paso, West Texas seeing large surge of youth involved in violent felonies
- Amazon Fresh grocery deliveries are about to get more expensive
- 3 Memphis Fire employees terminated in Tyre Nichols investigation
- ‘Father of Peeps’ marshmallow candies Bob Born dies at 98
- $1.5M worth of food, mostly wings, stolen by Illinois school official: prosecutors