Expect some overnight closures on El Paso roads Tuesday and Wednesday.
The ramp connecting U.S. 54 South to Interstate 10 West will undergo some construction Tuesday night. Anyone driving at night should be aware.
It should be cleared up by Wednesday morning.
Here are more details on the road closures:
Tuesday, March 19 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Ramp D, which connects southbound US 54 to eastbound I-10, will be closed to all traffic.
- Detour: Traffic bound from southbound US 54 to eastbound I-10 will detour by remaining on southbound US 54, taking Exit 20A (US 62/Paisano Drive), turning right on Paisano, then right onto eastbound I-110. Traffic will then be able to access eastbound I-10.
Wednesday, March 20 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Northbound US 54 will be closed to all traffic between Loop 375 and the Yandell Drive overpass
- Ramp N and Ramp O which connect Loop 375 to US 54 will be closed as well.
- Detours: Traffic bound from eastbound Loop 375 to northbound US 54 will detour by taking Exit 59 (US 62/Paisano Drive/Coles Street), turning right on Paisano and proceeding approximately 1.6 miles before turning left on Gateway Boulevard North. From Gateway North, traffic will turn right on SH 20 (Alameda Avenue), then left on Raynolds Street. Traffic will turn right on Gateway Boulevard East, u-turning at Paisano Drive before entering westbound I-10 and accessing northbound US 54 from I-10 via Exit 22B (US 54/Alamogordo/Fort Bliss/Juárez). Traffic bound from westbound Loop 375 to northbound US 54 will detour by taking Exit 20 (US 62/Paisano Drive) and joining the above detour on Gateway Boulevard North.