The following roadways will close this week due to construction of various TxDOT projects:
Sunday, March 31 (9 a.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 westbound will close completely between the Sunland Park exit ramp and the Sunland Park entrance ramp.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 westbound will exit at Sunland Park (Exit 13) and immediately re-enter I-10 westbound at the next entrance ramp.
Monday, April 1 through Thursday, April 4 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Loop 375 northbound complete closure at Socorro Road/Alameda Avenue exit ramp
- Loop 375 northbound complete main lane closure between Zaragoza Road and Socorro Road
Thursday, April 4 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 eastbound will close between the North Mesa exit ramp (Exit 11) and Executive Center Boulevard.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 eastbound will exit at North Mesa (Exit 11) and follow North Mesa Street (SH 20) to Executive Center Boulevard. Motorists may use the Executive Center entrance ramp to re-enter I-10 eastbound.
- All entrance ramps to I-10 eastbound will close between the North Mesa Street overpass and the Executive Center Boulevard overpass.
- The Sunland Park Drive flyover entrance ramp to I-10 eastbound and to US 85 eastbound will close.
- The Resler Drive flyover entrance ramp to I-10 eastbound will close.