The following roadways will close due to construction of various TxDOT projects:
Sunday, March 24 to Thursday, March 28 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- US 62 (Paisano Drive) will be closed to all traffic between Gateway Boulevard North and Gateway Boulevard South each night.
- Detours: Westbound thru traffic will detour by turning right on Gateway Boulevard North, left on SH 20 (Alameda Avenue) and left on Loop 478 (Copia Street), before returning to US 62 (Paisano Drive). Eastbound thru traffic will detour by turning right on San Marcial Street, left on Delta Drive, and left on Boone Street before returning to US 62 (Paisano Drive). Traffic bound from eastbound US 62 (Paisano Drive) to Juárez via the Bridge of the Americas will not be impacted. Traffic bound from westbound US 62 (Paisano Drive) to Juárez via the Bridge of the Americas should instead access the port of entry by traveling on I-10 to Exit 22B and entering Juárez via I-110.
Sunday, March 24 (until further notice)
- Ramp T, which connects Gateway Boulevard North to northbound US 54 near the El Paso Zoo, will be closed to all traffic for several months.
- Detour: Traffic bound for northbound US 54 or westbound I-10 will detour via US 62 (Paisano Drive) to eastbound I-110 before continuing on northbound US 54 or taking Exit 21B (I-10 West/Montana Avenue/Las Cruces).
Tuesday, March 26 and Wednesday, March 27 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 Westbound will close completely between Executive Center Boulevard and Sunland Park Drive.
- Detours: Motorists on I-10 Westbound will exit at Executive Center (Exit 16), follow Executive Center Boulevard to North Mesa Street (SH 20), then follow North Mesa Street (SH 20) to Sunland Park Drive. Motorists may re-enter I-10 Westbound at the Sunland Park entrance ramp.
Monday, March 25 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Gateway Boulevard East will be closed to all traffic under the Spaghetti Bowl.
- Detour: Traffic will detour by entering I-10 east of Loop 478 (Copia Street) and taking Exit 23A/Raynolds Street to return to Gateway East.
Thursday, March 28 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- I-10 Westbound will be reduced to one lane in the Sunland Park area.