The following roadways will close this week due to construction of various TxDOT projects:
Sunday, March 17 through Thursday, March 21 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Gateway Boulevard (I-10) eastbound complete lane closure between Hawkins Boulevard and McRae Boulevard
- Gateway Boulevard (I-10) westbound complete lane closure between Viscount Boulevard and Airway Boulevard
Monday, March 18 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- I-10 eastbound complete lane closure between Raynolds exit ramp and Raynolds overpass
Monday, March 18 through Thursday, March 21 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 westbound will close completely between Executive Center Boulevard and North Mesa Street (SH 20).
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 westbound will exit at Executive Center (Exit 16), follow Executive Center Boulevard to North Mesa Street (SH 20), then follow North Mesa Street (SH 20) to North Desert Boulevard. Motorists may re-enter I-10 westbound at the Redd Road entrance ramp.
- Sunland Park Drive will close in both directions between Paisano Drive and the mall traffic signal lights.
- The Schuster/UTEP entrance ramp to I-10 westbound will close.
- The US 85 direct connector bridge westbound, which leads to Sunland Park Drive, will close at McNutt Road.
- The Racetrack Drive entrance ramp to the US 85 bridge to Sunland Park Drive will close. This closure is necessary while crews conduct pavement work in the area and haul debris away from the area.
Tuesday, March 19 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Ramp D, which connects southbound US 54 to eastbound I-10, will be closed to all traffic.
- Detour: Traffic bound from southbound US 54 to eastbound I-10 will detour by remaining on southbound US 54, taking Exit 20A (US 62/Paisano Drive), turning right on Paisano, then right onto eastbound I-110. Traffic will then be able to access eastbound I-10.
Wednesday, March 20 (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
- Northbound US 54 will be closed to all traffic between Loop 375 and the Yandell Drive overpass
- Ramp N and Ramp O which connect Loop 375 to US 54 will be closed as well.
- Detours: Traffic bound from eastbound Loop 375 to northbound US 54 will detour by taking Exit 59 (US 62/Paisano Drive/Coles Street), turning right on Paisano and proceeding approximately 1.6 miles before turning left on Gateway Boulevard North. From Gateway North, traffic will turn right on SH 20 (Alameda Avenue), then left on Raynolds Street. Traffic will turn right on Gateway Boulevard East, u-turning at Paisano Drive before entering westbound I-10 and accessing northbound US 54 from I-10 via Exit 22B (US 54/Alamogordo/Fort Bliss/Juárez). Traffic bound from westbound Loop 375 to northbound US 54 will detour by taking Exit 20 (US 62/Paisano Drive) and joining the above detour on Gateway Boulevard North.