The following portions roadways will close this week due to construction of TxDOT’s Go10 Project:
Sunday, January 20 (3 a.m.) to Monday, January 21 (6 a.m.)
- I-10 Westbound will close completely between Sunland Park Drive and North Mesa Street.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 Westbound will exit at Sunland Park Drive (Exit 13), follow Sunland Park Drive to North Mesa Street (SH 20), then re-enter I-10 Westbound using the North Mesa entrance ramp.
- The Sunland Park entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
Monday, January 21 thorugh Thursday, January 24 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- The North Mesa exit ramp from I-10 East will be open. However, mororists will only be able to turn right at the North Mesa Street intersection.
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) in the eastbound direction will close between Osborne Drive and North Desert Blvd.
- North Mesa Street (SH 20) in the westbound direction will be open to through-traffic between North Desert Boulevard and Osborne Drive; however, no vehicles will be able to turn left from North Mesa Street (SH 20) to access the entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound.
Monday, January 21 and Tuesday, January 22 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Sunland Park Drive will have one inside lane closed in both directions between Constitution Drive and I-10.